Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer Week 6

Last week of classes.

Leadership

Our group finally presented. We were the very last group to present. It was OK. I wasn't having a good day and so I didn't feel into it at all. The rest of the class was somewhat boring. I really don't remember much of it. I was watching the Mavs score on ESPN.com. What a disappointment.

All that is left is the final paper. I'll be working on it Friday night and Saturday. I should be done with it Saturday night. So far I'm earning a 91% in this class. Our presentation was a B+ and that is where I've lost most of my points.

Database

The last class was boring ... yaaaawn! We had our quiz. I aced it. During the rest of the class I played games on Yahoo!

Tonight I'm going to finish the 3rd homework. I just have to review chapter 6 and then do the problems. I think it'll take about 3 or 4 hours.

The final is next Wednesday. He said it will take us between 90 minutes and 2 hours. I'm pretty confident that I'll do well on it.

Quixote Update

I'm still reading about a chapter a night before going to sleep.

Chess Update

Still plugging away on MDLM program. I finished the vision drills and am now working on the knight sight.

I played a blitz game the other day. He had just moved his rook. The vision drills are paying off. I immediately saw Qe3+ ... forking the king and bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment