Sunday, October 28, 2012

Need One More for Round Turkey Chess Quad

We had four, but one dropped out at the last minute to close the deal on his new home.

So, we're back to three.

Anyone else out there who wants to play?

Details:
- Round Turkey (i.e Robin) style (4 players)
- Starts November 18/19; ends November 24/25
- About 1 game every two days
- 60 5 format
- All games on FICS
- Looking for someone 1500-1700 (standard) rating
- Winner to receive at least $10 Amazon gift card (possibly $20)

Let me know in the comments section if you want to join.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind some games on FICS, though I am currently working 3rd shift so my hours might be a little loopy at times, but if you need another I'd play. This is mothchess btw. My FICS handle is: Timmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have 4 players again!

    me
    wangchesshouse
    ChessAdmin
    mothchess/Timmmmm

    We'll start November 19/20 and finish by the end of the week. But if we need a few extra days to finish - that is fine.

    Look for pairings the week before. After that, contact your opponent - be sure to 'speak' in FICS time zone terms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:19 AM

    Glad that this will happen!

    FYI, I return from my vacation on Nov. 17th, so will probably be out of contact and not be able to negotiate game times until that weekend.

    ReplyDelete